Value Driven Performance Workshop
Values, Values in Life, Careers, Business
Values, value of life, in business and careers for the youth of today
This workshop is best paired with the keynote “Life is a Graphic Novel”. Learn how to build a value based business using your internal values and beliefs. Motivational speaker Bruce Outridge uses his comic book series as the base for this presentation helping creative audiences follow their values to create unique businesses or careers.
Content: Values , Values in Life, Business, Careers, Decision Making
Program Availability: Available as a keynote or lunch and learn session, or workshop
Program Format: Educational / Informative, Audience Activity
- Find your true value system
- How to use values to improve your business or career
- How to choose projects that fit your values in life.
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
Inquire about this presentation