3 Steps to Creating Memorable
and Effective Content Workshop
Creating Content for the Next Generation
Content Creation, Social Media Marketing, Communication ideas
Are you trying to make content creation more interesting for social media marketing team or event the for the next generation? Are you looking to connect with your market or audience? Do you want to create creative content that can be shared in various ways that will be effective and memorable? if so then this workshop is for you!
This creative presentation is great for anyone from managers to entrepreneurs interested in making effective content to market or communicate with their teams and the audiences of today. The presentation has helped teams communicate, businesses market their products, and helped entrepreneurs create content to connect with potential clients.
3 Creative Steps to Creating Memorable and Effective Content
Content: Business, marketing, content creation, social media
Program Availability: Available as a lunch & learn session, keynote, or workshop
Audience: For Employers / Business Professionals
Program Format: Educational / Informative, Audience Activity
- Create creative content that tells your story
- Improve communication with your team or clients
- Increase engagement on social media and communications
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
Check availability with Bruce for this presentation