Top 20 Club Keynote
Attracting Talent in the Workplace
Career performance and employee recruitment strategies
Keynotes presentation from Bruce talks about creating opportunities and growth in your workplace to attract the talent of today and tomorrow. Learn how to evaluate your team for performance instead of minimum criteria and the importance of having a clear careers for employees so that they want to stay with your organization and improve recruitment for your team.
Content: Careers, Recruitment, workplace evaluation, employee performance,
Program Availability: Keynote presentation, lunch and learn session,
Program Format: Educational / Informative,
- Evaluating growth and opportunities in your workplace
- Retaining employees by offering training and programming for the future
- Evaluating employee performance and reward programs
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
Inquire about availability for this program