Inspiring Youth Keynote
Connecting with Future Generations
Employment ideas for employers and youth on careers
In this keynote presentation Bruce talks about his talks with the Millennial Generation and Generation X and what they are looking for in an employer in the future. Find out how to connect with the youth of today and tomorrow. Find out how to connect with the youth of today and tomorrow as he shares his experiences talking with young people on his television show Inspiring Youth.
Content: Social media, connecting with youth, career growth
Program Availability: Available as a keynote or lunch and learn session
Program Format: Educational / Informative.
- Learn what young people want for careers in the future
- How to connect with Millennials and the next generation
- Creating a workplace to attract young people to your organization
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
Check Availability for this presentation