Ignite the Creative Spark
Helping you spark CREATIVITY even though you may not feel creative* Helping others build careers & businesses
Are your employees just going through the motions? Have your meetings become more about the coffee and donuts than the topic at hand? It’s time to spark some creativity into your group and improve employee engagement.
In this inspiring and engaging session creativity expert Bruce Outridge will help inspire your team by enhancing creativity to make your workplace more engaging and productive. Take your team from going through the motions to being creative thinkers and more engaging as Bruce helps you think more creatively through his eyes as a cartoonist.
If your team has become complacent and lacking that spark that once fired people up in your workplace then Bruce’s cartoon inspired presentation will help ignite that creative spark. Learn techniques to improve creativity in your employees engaged allowing them to be more productive and engaged.
As a keynote or workshop presenter Bruce Outridge will walk your team through three areas to become more creative with this interactive presentation which is perfect for small or large teams.
- Content: Creativity, Inspiration
Program Availability: Available as lunch & learn session, keynote presentation, workshop
- Learn why creativity in business is important and why you should care about improving creativity?
- Learn how to improve employee engagement by creatively improving communications, meetings, and improve productivity.
- Learn how employees can improve their career by embracing creativity in their positions making them valuable team members.
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
To check availability or learn more about this program submit the availability form below.
Interested in booking Bruce for this presentation? call us at 289-337-2630 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org