Bruce Outridge will present“Improve Your Interview Skills for Media”. Bruce has two podcasts, a television show and conducts hundreds of interviews and will show you what you should and should not be doing in front of the camera.
In this lunch and learn presentation Bruce will offer tips and ideas on how to improve your interview skills so that you best represent your brand in front of the camera.
What will you learn?
- How media can affect your brand
- Learn how to prepare for interviews
- How to present yourself during media interviews and who should be featured
When is it?
Friday May 18, 2018-12:00pm-1:30pm
Sotiris Restaurant-3135 Harvester Rd, Burlington, ON L7N 3N8
- Member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- Bruce has been a professional cartoonist for over a decade and former supervisor and employee.
- The author of four books on business and leadership
- Hosts / produces two podcasts and a television show on creativity, inspiration, business, and careers. Cashing in on Creativity Podcast / The Lead Pedal Podcast / Inspiring Youth TV
Want to know how to promote that media once you’ve done the interview?